"He who has a thing to sell and goes and whispers in
a well is not as apt to get the dollars as he who climbs a tree
Opening up a website is much like opening any other
business. If you don't advertise to let people know you are in business,
then you won't get many customers.
Search engine placement has become an important tool in advertising
your website to your customers, but you can't ignore the effectiveness
of traditional advertising mediums.
We can help you develop a combination strategy which includes the
best in Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing Techniques,
and Traditional Advertising.
Search Engine Optimization
A good search engine marketing strategy includes:
- Site content optimized to specific keywords
- Keywords that target your specific customer segment
- Proper placement of keywords throughout your code
- Proper Search Engine submissions
- Monitoring of your placement results, and fine tuning of your
Online marketing is the process of planning, executing, and tracking
ideas, products, services and promotions in an electronic environment,
from conception to placement. The purpose of these activities is
to create and maintain relationships that satisfy both individual
and organizational objectives. Some techniques available are:
- Page banners - as way to increase brand awareness.
- Sweepstakes as incentives to encourage participation in marketing
- Online Product promotions, sales, and featured products to
draw customer attention to specific items that the business would
like to entice the customer to purchase.
- Link exchange programs
- Industry specific advertising
- Targeted marketing programs
A successful business studies the customer; his needs, his environment,
and addresses those requirements. A customer whose needs are met
will become a loyal customer!
Traditional Marketing and Advertising
No less important then Internet forms of advertising, Traditional
advertising should be used in conjunction with your website to increase
your business visibility and your sales. Our graphics design staff
can help you with:
- Direct Mail Advertisements
- Newspaper and Magazine Ads to target specific markets.
- Product promotions, sales, and featured products
- Trade shows
- Special Events
Advertisements are created to generate attention,
to be understood , to be believed, and to be remembered.
Let us help you with your marketing plan!